Monday, July 6, 2009

Stadium of Fire Fails to Disappoint


What: Hoping for a real spectacle, Steve Pierce of Rhombus attended Stadium of Fire at BYU, where the Jonas Brothers' music was drowned out by screaming girls.

Quote: "For me to say that the group delivered on Saturday night would require me to also be able to say that I actually heard a significant portion of the performance. In all reality, I maybe heard 40% JoBros, 60% screaming girls. Perhaps this is why there has been no definitive answer to the Jonas debate by fair-minded individuals: no one knows what they actually sound like live."

Reaction: You may be surprised / disappointed to know I have a seen parts of the Jonas Brothers tv show on the Disney Channel. You may be relieved to learn that I thought it was embarrassingly lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment